Bandlink Tamworth is a 2-day workshop consisting of large concert band and smaller tutorial sessions, bringing specialised skills to country NSW students from public schools. It is led by professional tutors and experienced conductors.
Bandlink caters for concert band instrumentalists (along with bass guitarists who read notation) of all levels, from beginner to advanced. Interested public school students from Years 4 to 12 are eligible to apply.
- Thursday 4 and Friday 5 April 2024 from 9.30 am to 3.00 pm (Term 1 Week 10)
How to apply
- Teachers are invited to register their schools and the predicted number of students via BandLink Tamworth application form
- Initial registration closing date for Workshop – Friday 8 March 2024 (Term 1 week 6)
- Interested NSW public school students from Years 4 to 12 can apply. All students who register will be accepted
- $80 per student per workshop
- Each student must make a payment of $80 to their own school labelled Bandlink workshops.
- Each school will then be journalled for the payments.
- If you or your School Administrative Manager have any concerns about the payment process, please contact Di Hall.
- Please finalise all payments by Friday 22 March 2024
What to bring
- Water bottle
- Musical instrument and pencil
- Instrument care kit, spare reeds, strings, valve oil, etc., if appropriate to your instrument
- Your morning tea and lunch
Please ensure that your belongings are clearly labelled with your name and that your instrument is in full working order – tuning slides are operational.