Bandlink Riverina - Griffith and Tumut
Led by professional tutors and experienced conductors, Bandlink Riverina involves a 2-day workshop consisting of large concert band and smaller tutorial sessions, bringing specialised skills to country NSW students from public schools.
Bandlink caters for concert band instrumentalists (along with bass guitarists who read notation) of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
Interested public school students from Years 4 to 12 are eligible to apply.
2023 dates and venue
Monday 16 to Tuesday 17 October 2023 (Term 4 Week 2)
Griffith East Public School, 141 Wakaden St, Griffith NSW
Wednesday 18 to Thursday 19 October 2023 (Term 4 Week 2)
Tumut Public School, 177 Wynyard Street, Tumut NSW
Teachers are abe to register their schools, or students can register independently (when a school excursion is not possible).
Registrations close: Monday 18 September (Term 3 Week 10)
- Each student must make a payment of $80 to their own school labelled Bandlink workshops.
- We will then journal each of the schools for the payments.
- If you or your School Administrative Manager have any concerns about the payment process please contact Angela Angel at Wagga Wagga High School on 69253611.
- Please finalise all payments by Wednesday 11 October 2023 (Term 4 Week 1).
What to bring
- Water bottle
- Musical instrument and pencil
- Instrument care kit, spare reeds, strings, valve oil, etc. if appropriate to your instrument
- Your morning tea and lunch.
Please make sure that your belongings are clearly labelled with your name and that your instrument is in full working order – tuning slides are operational.
Please do not attend this workshop if you are feeling unwell.