NSW Public Schools D'Arts Inclusive Dance Workshops
In these one-day workshops, students will participate in a fun warm ups and movement sessions. Teachers and support staff are encouraged to join in with the fun! The activities you complete as part of the workshop can be used back at school for lessons or performance.
The workshop is suitable for students in Years 3 to 12 who attend a NSW public school. All disabilities are catered for. You can elect to bring a group of students or individual students.
The D’Arts Inclusive Dance Workshops for students are led by the NSW Department of Education Arts Unit in collaboration with industry professionals. This exciting program is designed to give students with disability the opportunity to explore, discover and reach new physical limits whilst engaging with teachers and students from other schools.
These one day workshops are suitable for students in Years 3 to 12, and all disabilities are catered for. During the workshop, students and teachers will have the opportunity to discover new forms of physical expression in an engaging and supportive environment.
Dates and locations
Term 3, Weeks 2
- Monday 24 July – Busby West Public School
- Tuesday 25 July – Baulkham Hills High School
- Thursday 27 July – Grafton High School
- Friday 28 July – Narranga Public School
Term 3, Week 3
- Tuesday 1 August – Dubbo College Delroy Campus
- Wednesday 2 August – Carenne School
- Friday 4 August – Oxley High School
- 2023 D'Arts Inclusive Dance Student Workshops - Information Pack (DOCX, 2.16 MB)
- Face-to-face workshops from 10am - 2pm
- Participation fee: $33.00 per student
- Open to all Year 3 to 12 students with disability
- Teacher will be required to upload the following payment advice form into their application: Payment Advice Form - 2023 D'Arts Inclusive Dance Workshops (DOCX, 94.43 KB)
Disability Dance Program - student workshops promo
This one day workshop, hosted by public schools across NSW, is designed to give students aged 10 to 18 with disabilities the opportunity to explore, discover and reach new physical limits whilst engaging with teachers and students from other schools.