Film By the Pasture
About Film By the Pasture
Established in 2021, the festival supports local schools in the Cowpasture District to submit films. In 2023, films will be showcased online.
How to apply
Applications have now closed
- To be part of the festival start working on your film now! Please follow the guidelines as per how to enter.
- Please ensure anyone represented in your film has completed an authority to film form. These are to be kept at your school and can be called upon if needed. Authority to film (PDF 204.52 KB)
- Submit your films. Submission date: Term 3 Week 10 Wednesday 20 September. Apply using the 2023 Film by the Pasture Submission Form
- Judging date: Term 4 Week 2 Tuesday 17 October at 12 pm at SJPHS (St Johns Park High School)
- Notification of successful entry: Term 4 Week 3 Friday 27 October
- Resubmitting amended films: Term 4 Week 4 Friday 3 November
- Online Festival event date: Term 4 Week 6 Monday 13 November (live at 9 am)
There is no cost involved due to the festival being online.